Science Fun of the Week
(January 20th, 2017) Get ready for your weekly dose of science fun. Today: Ten science jokes for your amusement.
A couple of biologists had twins. They named one Jessica and the other Control.
- What is the fastest way to determine the sex of a chromosome?
- Pull down its genes!
- What did the conservative biologist say?
- The only cleavage I want to see is at the cellular level.
Did you just mutate for a stop codon? Because you're talking nonsense!
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
- What is the most egoist creature living in the sea?
- The “shelfish”.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
- What did one sister chromatid say to the other?
- Stop copying me!
A British biologist walks into a pub in London, and asks for a pint of adenosine triphosphate. The barman replies, "That’ll be 80p."
- What's the difference between a dog and a marine biologist?
- One wags a tail and the other tags a whale.